Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work it baby....

These are my running shoes!
They are awesome!
I started working out again this week! Runnning...well...sort of running! I decided that it was time to get started and set the goal of running a mile and walking a mile. This aerobic exercise is in addition to the weights that I've been doing in the morning for the past month ( you should see my guns...lol..)

Since I'm cheap I decided that running out by my house was good enough and will not be getting a gym membership! I think this actually be more productive anyway because of the trail I'm running! There are definetly lots of hills! I was pretty much dying today! I will be using on my iPhone to record my workouts and am hoping to post at least once a week about my experience! Notice that I said "hope," not making any promises!


Work it, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers